The Ladiez Lounge will be re-launching soon. With this re-launch we will be rebranding as an inspiration resource for women along with our new logo and design. We will adding the following features to our site:
- Interviews – we are excited to announce we will be interviewing some of your favorite business owners. We are fascinated with what goes on behind the scenes of a successful business. We love to know what the Founder/Owner of the organization’s process is and how they are able to balance business with everyday life.
- Health and Wellness – we will be featuring healthy video recipes and wellness tips for women that are transitioning into leading a healthy lifestyle, as well as capture the attention of seasoned veterans that may be intrigued with something new.
- Hair and Make-up – our goal is to provide video tutorials, along with tips on hair care and make-up from a licensed cosmetologist to help women get comfortable caring for themselves in the comfort of their own home.
- Education - we will be featuring College Alumni’s, EOPS and various different resources that makes going back to school an understandable and easy experience. We will also have someone conducting interviews on behalf of The Ladiez Lounge with students (primarily) women with children or with a special need. More details will be announced soon.
- Exercise Routine – we are looking to provide a 20 minute exercise routine video with a personal trainer. At times, it is difficult to get to the gym with crazy schedules and other obligations. So we would like to make working out an easy experience without having to leave your house.
- The Ladiez Lounge T-shirts – we will be launching our customized t-shirts that will be available for purchase on or before our re-launch. These t-shirts will have our customized uplifting quotes and sayings available for purchase.
- Lounge Work – we will be featuring printables of different women empowerment exercises that you can easily print, make a journal and use for self-improvement.
We are eager to take The Ladiez Lounge to the next level by catering to your needs. We would love to hear from you and gather some insight on the things you love.
What would you like to see featured on The Ladiez Lounge?
When you browse websites, what is the first thing you look for?
What is happiness to you?
If you would like to be interviewed for your organization or be apart of The Ladiez Lounge growing team please email firstname.lastname@example.org.